Thursday, September 11, 2014

34th Annual Dollhouse Miniatures Show and Sale!

>>> The Western New York Miniature Enthusiasts are having their 34th Annual Dollhouse Miniatures Show and Sale on Sunday, September 28th! <<<

If you are in the area and love dollhouse miniatures and/or you want a chance to see some really cool small scale scenes in person, you should go to this show.
More info on the club's site; http://www.wnyminis.com/

And please note ~ New location this year; Marygold Manor, 770 Maryvale Drive, Cheektowaga, NY
(If you go to the old place, you will be disappointed)

---

I will be one of the vendors at the show again this year, and am currently busy getting everything ready to go. I still have a lot to do, so before I forget, here are a few more announcements;

Time permitting, I will be adding some photos of new items made for the show over on DeviantArt; http://kyle-lefort.deviantart.com/
Since I know many of my regular customers will not be able to make it all the way to NY for a dollhouse show, I will also try to list a few items as short eBay auctions beforehand.

*** And a quick heads up about my online shops. Most of my listings have been set to expire within the next week or two (even the possible new ones I just mentioned). The weekend of the show my Etsy shop will be closed and my eBay shop will probably be completely empty. When the shops are back open again (It may take a couple days), some things may no longer be available and I may be making changes to sets/lots/etc. depending on show sales. So if you are one of my auction watchers or were thinking about making a purchase this month, keep in mind that changes are on the way and the listings are disappearing soon - fair warning.

Looking forward to the show, and if you plan on going, I'll see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kyle,
    I hope the sale will be a huge success. Good luck getting ready.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete